Isotopes Park Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Isotopes Park Stadium has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at (505) 924-2255 (BALL).
Isotopes Park Stadium is proud to provide the following accommodations to guests in need.
- Accessibility seats may be purchased along with three (3) companion seats adjacent to the accessibility seat.
- Every entrance is fully accessible and an elevator will take guests to the club level
To ask about accommodations before the show, please call the box office at (505) 924-2255 (BALL).
No alcoholic drink may be taken past the gates. This means you cannot bring in outside alcohol or take alcohol with you if you leave.
Guests may make autograph requests from the Isotopes and visiting teams up to 15 minutes before game time. The best access to the players would be along the retaining walls near the dugouts.
Large bags should not be brought into the venue. Please leave large bags in your vehicle.
All bags are subject to search upon entry.
Banners and Signs Policy
Commercial banners and signs are not allowed in Isotopes Park without express written consent from the Albuquerque Isotopes.
Still and hand-held video cameras are permitted at Isotopes Park, but tripods cannot be set up that block the view of other guests. Video reproduction is strictly prohibited without express written consent from the Albuquerque Isotopes.
If a game is canceled due to inclement weather or cancellation, ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the park at (505) 924-2255 (BALL) to ask about refunds or postponements.
Children Ticket Policy
Children two years of age and older require a ticket to enter Isotopes Park. Children under the age of two years are not required to have a ticket unless they will occupy their seats. Children ages two through 12 are eligible for a $1 discount (excluding April 10 and July 4) in the Reserved Level only
Food and Beverage Policy
All events at Isotopes Park Stadium will be serviced by on-site food vendors and restaurants. Outside food and beverages will not be allowed unless otherwise noted in the program description.
General Code of Conduct
For the safety of guests, please refrain from the following behaviors.
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Any disruption of the game or event, including throwing objects or trespassing on the playing field or in restricted areas.
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Fighting, taunting or making threatening remarks or gestures.
Any guest not adhering to the above code or behaving in an unruly manner will be removed from the ballpark.
Lost and Found
During games, guests may inquire about lost and found items at the Mattress Firm Guest Services Booth. To inquire about lost and found items after a game, guests may call the Albuquerque Isotopes Administrative Office at (505) 924-2255 during business hours from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Items will be held for seven days before being discarded or donated.
Isotopes Park Stadium does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
Lost Child Policy
If a child becomes lost or separated from their group, they should notify the nearest staff member and security will be informed. A lost child will be taken to the Mattress Firm Guest Services Booth. Parents looking for their child should follow the same procedure. The Isotopes encourage guests to instruct their children what to do if they become lost or separated.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment at the show, the following items are prohibited from entry. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Drones or similar remote-controlled devices
- Large bags (exceptions may be made for diaper bags if the guest has a baby with them
- Knives, guns, or weapons of any kind
- Outside food and drinks
- Contraband of any kind
- All other items deemed prohibited at the discretion of stadium management
Smoking, including cigarettes, vapes, cigars, or other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed within Isotopes Park Stadium.