Isotopes Park Parking
1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106
Please remember allow plenty of time prior to your event as traffic is known to be considerably busier than normal at times of Isotopes Park events in Albuquerque.
Isotopes Park Stadium is located at 1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. If you are driving in to see the game, make sure to give yourself plenty of time to find parking so you don’t miss the fun.
From the North/South:
I-25, traveling north or south, Exit 223 (Avenida Cesar Chavez SE). Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park is a half-mile from the 1-25 on your left side.
From the East/West:
I-40, traveling east or west, will merge with I-25. Use Exit 159 B (Las Cruces) off I-25. Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park is a half-mile on your left after exiting
There is plenty of space for parking at the ballpark. The following guidelines will help you choose the right parking for you.
- $5 parking for all vehicles containing three or fewer people.
- Carpool Lot available for those containing four or more people in their vehicle in the Stadium East Lot.
- Free parking for all vehicles displaying disabled placards.
- Designated lot reserved for overflow disabled parking in Lot 9 on the map, directly south of Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park and adjacent to the Stadium West Lot (10).
- Red lots are for permit-holders only (Stadium West Lot is for Season Ticket Holders; Lots A/B/C are for Isotopes Suite Holders).
- Season ticket holders may purchase a Stadium West Lot parking pass good for the entire season for $175.
- Lots are controlled by UNM.
- Please lock your vehicle at all times and do not leave valuables in your vehicle. The Albuquerque Isotopes, the University of New Mexico, and the City of Albuquerque are not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
For more information please call the Albuquerque Isotopes: ((505) 924-2255 (BALL).